Feedme is currently seeking high-energy, experienced individuals to join an exciting opportunity to build a unique consumer mobile and web project that will revolutionize the way we consume news and information. Feedme is a personal superfeed app that gives users control of the news, information and social media content they see. It brings all their desired content from publishers’ RSS feeds, public Facebook pages, Twitter feeds and YouTube channels into a unique user experience that is engaging and interactive. In the Feedme platform, users create their own algorithm by fine-tuning their settings for each source of content, giving them their perfect feed. If you’d like to join a high-energy, start-up that’s backed by the support and resources of a well-established company, in a great work environment in beautiful Anthem, Arizona, check out what we’re looking for and join us at Feedme. Not sponsoring H1B at this time.
- Take ownership of one or more features of the Feedme app, from assisting in the design, performing the development, and assisting in testing for product delivery.
- Collaborate with onsite and offsite development team members
- Participate in peer code reviews, provide constructive feedback to ensure consistent development practices are followed
- 2-3 years of development experience in an agile development environment.
- Development skills must include:
- 1-2 years of web or mobile web development (PWA) using HTML5 and CSS3 and have a familiarity of SCSS.
- Must have good communication skills, be highly motivated and able to work independently
- 1-2 years of Vue.js experience, with knowledge of mobile development using NativeScript-Vue.js.
- Must have experience in agile development and the use of Git; it is desired that the applicant has CI/CD experience using Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Individuals with mobile development experience using another development language like Java, Swift, C#-Xamarin, etc. will also be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree is desired
We value company culture and hold it to a high standard. For this reason, we try to make work a fun, relaxed, and highly productive environment. Therefore, we offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare, dental, and vision plans available for full-time employees
- Flexible PTO for full-time employees
- Volunteer PTO for full-time employees
- 401k + company match for full-time employees
- 30,000 sq. ft. building with an employee lounge, game room, library and gym
- Casual work environment
- Walking distance to Anthem businesses and restaurants
- Monthly catered lunch for the office